Customer Relationship Management software is important for any business in any industry. But what are the best options for the retail pharmacy sphere? Check out these options to determine which ones you could be utilizing for your business.
- Linked: Offers integrated workflow, inventory management, task management and document management.
- PioneerRX: Helps independent pharmacies manage their business by supporting their day-to-day activities.
- Winpharm: Pharmacy management solution for independent retail pharmacies, hospital pharmacies, outpatient pharmacies, doctors, dispensaries and long-term care management businesses.
- PrimeRx: Designed for independent retail pharmacies, drug store chains, long-term care facilities, physician offices and more.
- WinRX: Adherence monitoring, medication therapy management, inventory management, claim reconciliation and more.
- Winscan: Key features include prescription tracking, payment processing and sales and profit reporting.
- PrimeCare: Developed to cater to long-term care pharmacies serving skilled mental health or assisted-living facilities.
- Pharmacy Management Systems: Suite of apps; including NRx, SharpRx and ShipRx. Designed to handle the pharmacy operations of retail chains and independent stores.
- HBS Pharmacy: Designed to encompass all channels and types of pharmacies, ranging from conventional retail, mail orders and institutions such as nursing homes.
- 340B Optimizer: Cloud-based drug pricing solution that provides split-billing and contract pharmacy applications to 340B pharmacies.
- NetSuite: Cloud-based multi-channel retail management solution for retailers that combines e-commerce, POS, and order management functionalities.
- Fattmerchant: Cloud-based retail solution suitable for businesses of all sizes across industries such as e-commerce, healthcare and retail.
- Cumulus Retail: Cloud, SaaS based retail management solution that enables small to mid-size retailers to manage their entire business in one system.
- Square for Retail: Cloud-based point of sale (POS) and retail solution for all retailers. Key features include inventory management, customer relationship management, reporting and employee management.
- Stratus Retail: Provides tools for point of sale (POS), inventory and order management, enterprise resource management (ERP), e-commerce, business intelligence, marketplace integrations
The Local Retail Pharmacy Association is here for all of your industry needs. Hopefully you have found value within this article on CRM Software for Retail Pharmacies. We are interested in what you would like to learn more about, please let us know in the comments below.