COVID-19 IgM/IgG Rapid Response Test Kit
IRPA Featured Product
Help By Supporting Small Business
Brought To You For Front-End Consideration
About COVID-19 IgM/IgG Rapid Response Test Kit
Single-use, point-of-care and home-use diagnostic test designed for qualitative detection of immunoglobulin antibodies to COVID-19 virus.
- Uses finger prick whole blood or plasma samples.
- Provides rapid results: 15 minutes and no more than 20 minutes
- Intuitive visual interpretation
- Detects IgM (live, active antibodies indicating recent infection and beginning phase and contagious)
- Detects IgG (antibodies formed to protect against bacterial and viral infections and generally appears post IgM in mid to late phase and recovery)
- Failure rate: less than 1%
- FDA approved
- Accuracy of 94.10% (compared to RT-PCR of 88.03% accuracy)
error: Alert: Content is Protected